7th Spinal Cord Workshop (London, UK): January 20-21, 2020

Dear everyone,

We are pleased to announce the 7th Spinal Cord MRI Workshop. The general purpose of this workshop is to bring together spinal cord MRI researchers and clinicians from around the world, discuss the technical issues and the new challenges to overcome over the next years related to acquisition and processing of data and come up with collaborative solutions.

When:
January 20-21 2020

Where:
University College London, Gower Street, London, United Kingdom

Program and details:

Registration (free!):
https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=_oivH5ipW0yTySEKEdmlwnFzSIvWGl9Mhp67G9HYraFUNUZTWkhaM0dZUEJaOVVSUUFPU1dBVzlFUS4u

Hoping to see you all in London!

Kind regards,

Julien and Ferran Prados

hi,
I have registered into the registration form in order to attend the 7th spinal cord workshop. Do I have to do something else in order to be counted to this event?
thank you ,
Rosella

Hi @Rosella_Tro,
you are registered to the event. A confirmation email will be sent to all participants.
Best,
Julien

1 Like

Unfortunately, the Microsoft form that we have doesn’t allow to send confirmation email. But I confirm that you are in.

Thanks.

Ferran

1 Like

Do we get a confirmation mail or not? I’m not sure if my registration was successful.

Unfortunately, the Microsoft form that we have doesn’t allow to send confirmation email.
@fprados can you please confirm?

Yes, we cannot send emails. Paul is registered.

Unfortunately I couldn’t attend the workshop :worried:. Are there any video recordings of the talks?

Yes! The whole workshop was recorded and uploaded on Youtube: day 1 and day 2.