Generic protocol implementation

Hi Julien,

My question is: what are the difficulties of protocol implementation (especially the protocol that you have proposed for Siemens, Trio_VB17) that a radiologist might confront? I want to help in this regard, but it is not my expertise, if there is any paper or reference that can help, would be great.
Another question that I have is related to T2s acquisition; as I studied the generic protocol, there was nothing about T2s scan in the protocol, thus how can they be acquired?
Thanks very much in advance.

Regards,
Maryam

hi,

what are the difficulties of protocol implementation (especially the protocol that you have proposed for Siemens, Trio_VB17) that a radiologist might confront?

i can think of adjusting shimming box, making sure axial slabs are orthogonal to the cord. If you see other difficulties, please report them-- that would be useful for the community.

I want to help in this regard, but it is not my expertise, if there is any paper or reference that can help, would be great.

currently being written:

again, feedback would be appreciated (directly in the manuscript-- thanks)

Another question that I have is related to T2s acquisition; as I studied the generic protocol, there was nothing about T2s scan in the protocol, thus how can they be acquired?

GRE-ME is T2s

1 Like

Thank you, I will check the manuscript, and add feedback if there was any new finding in this regard.