Problem running SCT from FSLeyes

Hi guys, I appreciate the help.
I´m no expert in python and SCT or FSL but I am starting to do some processing. I recently discover the possibility to run SCT as a script for FSL but this error appears:

ERROR: Could not find platform independent libraries
Could not find platform dependent libraries <exec_prefix>
Consider setting $PYTHONHOME to [:<exec_prefix>]
Fatal Python error: Py_Initialize: unable to load the file system codec
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘encodings’

Current thread 0x00000001139cedc0 (most recent call first):

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/Users/enriquegomezfigueroa/Desktop/sct_plugin.py”, line 327, in on_button_run
image = Image(fname_out) # <class ‘fsl.data.image.Image’>
File “/usr/local/fsl/fslpython/envs/fslpython/lib/python3.7/site-packages/fsl/data/image.py”, line 995, in init
image = op.abspath(addExt(image))
File “/usr/local/fsl/fslpython/envs/fslpython/lib/python3.7/site-packages/fsl/data/image.py”, line 1451, in addExt
unambiguous=unambiguous)
File “/usr/local/fsl/fslpython/envs/fslpython/lib/python3.7/site-packages/fsl/utils/path.py”, line 183, in addExt
‘with prefix “{}”’.format(prefix))
fsl.utils.path.PathError: Could not find a supported file with prefix “T120_seg.nii.gz”

Hi,

it looks like the plugin file is located on your Desktop:

File “/Users/enriquegomezfigueroa/Desktop/sct_plugin.py”, line 327, in on_button_run

did you manually copy it there? It should not be moved, and be used within SCT’s package installation.

So, first thing is to install SCT, and then open fsleyes, and select the plugin file from your installed SCT package (without copying it somewhere else).

cheers
Julien