Sct_concat_transfo in (or not in?) SCT v5.0.1

Hi @jcohenadad,

Did sct_concat_transfo get removed from SCT v5.0.1? My code previously worked with v4.2.2 but now breaks at that line. I’m trying to figure out if it was an issue with the installation or if that function was replaced with something else. I’ve done the usual google searches, of course, but couldn’t find anything specific to this issue.

Thanks!

-Rob

Hi @barryrl!

Indeed, sct_concat_transfo was deprecated in v5.0.0, for the reasons described in this issue.

The proposed alternative is to use isct_ComposeMultiTransform, which is still available as a binary via SCT package. You would just need to update the command line so it is compatible with this new CLI. I’m happy to help if you send me your previous command. Sorry about the burden.

Cheers

1 Like

Ah – I’m sorry to hear that sct_contact_transfo was deprecated… it was in line #7 of my SCT code. Thank you for letting me know about isct_ComposeMultiTransform… I will update the code to use that function instead. -Rob

Actually, my solution was to copy sct_contact_transfo from the v4.2.2 /bin folder to the current one. Problem solved! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @barryrl!

We felt bad deprecating this function (I was under the impression it was not used at all), so we put it back. The patch has just been merged in the master branch and it will part of the next 5.1.0 release.

1 Like

Hi @jcohenadad,

Thank you for doing this! I appreciate it because I am analyzing dozens of datasets for two projects and use that function in the processing pipeline for both projects.

Thanks again,

-Rob

1 Like